Welcome to the Dean baby challenge!!!

Hi, I am Vienna Elizabeth Dean and i am the founder of the baby challenge, i know what you are thinking you are thinking of the 100 baby challenge, no i am not the founder of the 100 baby challenge for the mammoth task i have taken on is different for it has very few rules whereas the 100 baby challenge has quite the array of rules... the only rules the baby challenge has are babies can be aged up immediately, toddlers must learn to walk talk and potty before they can be aged up, teens and children have to have at least an A in school they don't have to be on the honor roll, and the final rule is to do as you desire in order to have fun. so therefor it is not really a challenge however it does have a main goal and side goals, the side goals currently don't matter... the main goal is to basically have as many babies as possible in a very very long legacy of all females however the amount of generations depends on how long you usually play a save for so if you don't usually play a save for a long time challenge yourself, the main point of this challenge is to create a very in depth story for your sims at the same time as managing a big household! :oh and the majority of the last paragraph was me rebecca talking not Vienna the part in bold was me for the record:

Vienna's P.O.V.

This is my house when i first bought it... This is the monotone from sunset valley. in which i renovated to fit Vienna's needs and make it prettier. 
  This is my house after i had it renovated! it's gorgeous right!? it's still pretty basic though... but i love it anyway! here are some interior shots below

 This is the entryway.
This is my little painting nook.
This is the adorable eat in kitchen.
This is the first bathroom, this one is the feminine themed one.
This is the second bathroom, this one is the child themed one.
This is the kids bedroom. this room is green pattern themed.
This is the nursery. this particular room was themed around blues and bright turquoises.
This is my bedroom which was decorated in the mindset of trying to be a seductive room. I'm not sure how well it turned out in everyone else's opinion but in my opinion it turned out better than any other room in the entire house... 

My first week in a nutshell...
This is me painting... that is pretty much the majority of what i did on my first week in sunset valley.
This is a pregnant me swinging on the swings at central park.
This was my face when i realized i was pregnant... Random but it did happen!!
 This is a belly shot for when i had just popped!
This is me getting to know a fellow soon to be mom, who gave birth to twin girls that evening.
This is my belly shot for the day i gave birth.
This is me yet again getting to know another soon to be mom! interesting fact my water actually broke when i was talking to her (Vienna's water broke when she was talking to a pregnant Pauline Wan) 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! This is of me having a really big contraction



 This is my baby girl's incoming!!! her name is Zinnia Rose Dean! She is Brave And Clumsy
What??? More contractions??
Boom!!! Another Baby??!! Introducing Zackery Johnathan Dean, He is Good and Artistic
The Newborn Z Twins.!! ( They belong to cyclone sword of sunset valley) 


XOXO, rebecca albright 

P.S. what is in bold is from my point of view not Vienna's and what is not in bold is from Vienna's Point of view just to clear up any confusion... Cause believe me there will be some i even confused myself while typing this post up so yeah... anyways it will be this way on this blog from here on out so keep that in mind when reading the posts following this one  







 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays and new members of the household

60 fun things to do in The Sims 3!

Well I Am Sorta In Generation 2 So No Posts On Gen 1