Blog updates!! ( Friday post wut wut T.G.I.F. Cuz i started school back this week...)

Okay so  i started up a new game because i reinstalled my copy of the Sims 3 Supernatural! the other families are still a thing... So don't freak out if you like reading about what is going on with a specific family! I am trying to make this interesting for both you guys and myself by adding new additions to the blog family.  eventually i will be merging all of the families into 2 or 3 saves to keep my game actually running and not freezing, Crashing, or corrupting saves *Shiver* Every time i play... i have too much CC so i am also going to go through my CC remove it and get new CC over the weekend at the same time as trying to catch up on sleep and Prerecord vids for my YT channels... so that'll be fun!*sarcasm* it's not that i don't enjoy these things cuz i do it's just i gets to be much sometimes
trying to manage 6 YT channels and a blog...

More Blog News...
i will also not be doing any more posts\chapters from the sim's P.O.V.  cuz coming up with things for the sim to say isn't always easy and i don't have as much spare time as i did over summer to do things like this...

XOXO, Rebecca :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Birthdays and new members of the household

60 fun things to do in The Sims 3!

Well I Am Sorta In Generation 2 So No Posts On Gen 1